2 Services for the price of 1 ($5.99/mo). Greater value than any competitor. Contact us for more information or to purchase the service.
Why is PC Backup so Important?
- Every week 140,000 hard drives will crash in the United States (Google, Failure Trends in a Large Disk Drive Population, February 2007)
- Every week 12,000 laptops are lost or stolen in US airports (Dell & Ponemon Institute, Airport Insecurity: the case of lost laptops, June, 2008)
- 70% of data losses are due to events beyond user control (“The Cost of Lost Data”, David M. Smith, PhD. Pepperdine University, http://gbr.pepperdine.edu/033/dataloss.html)
- 93% of businesses that suffer significant data loss close within 5 years. (Mozy stat.)
Easy to use
- Simple installation and configuration
- Automatic backup – set it and forget it
- Online means no more backup to tape drives or hard disks
- Quick restoration minimizes costly downtime
- A low-cost, per user monthly fee
- Families or businesses can pool data between all users
Industry Leading Feature Set
- Real-time backups so you never lose anything. Or you can schedule backups if you prefer.
- Incremental (block level) backups: Only changed data is backed up, minimizing impact to PC performance
- Bandwidth throttling: Reduce the bandwidth allocated to PC Backup, freeing it for other applications
- Backup to local or share drive: Create an additional repository of backed-up data
- Browse and search backup sets: Easy to view backups and select data for restore
- Restore via desktop client or web: Two methods to access and easily restore your backup sets
- 128-bit SSL data encryption: PC Backup utilizes the same type of encryption used by the banking industry
- Windows and Mac support